It took way longer than I thought it would. Synchronizing audio and actions was the most time-intensive part. I'm learning now that I could have done it better (and more quickly) other ways, but it was too late for this project.
If you want, you can download the .html file (zipped) as well. I am unable to post the .fla version of the project because even zipped it exceeds maximum size limits on my google site.
Audience: 4th and 5th grade students
Objectives: Students will learn how to:
- Tell a friend a little about who Fibonacci was
- Calculate the Fibonacci series
- Describe what the Golden ratio is
- Describe what the Golden spiral is
- Find the Fibonacci series, Golden ratio and Golden spiral in the world
Program design: Linear, self-paced learning module. Navigation is straightforward. Minimal need for instructions or teacher assistance.